- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.RotCAdRh.dpuf "TRUTH AND GO": "The Half Point Game" (Commented!)

Thursday, April 22, 2010

"The Half Point Game" (Commented!)

contrary to my comments on the last game ("The Ridiculous Game") the comments on this game are much more serious and detailed!

Enjoy!


I was black ... winning this game (undeserved!) with 0.5 points!



[Please notice that all of these comments are made by myself (a 10-12 kyu) and
perhaps i am telling stupid things here ... i don`t know ...
i`m using "Smartgo" (+databases) to analyse, review and comment my games ...
i enjoy reviewing my games very much and i am glad if i can share my thoughts with you ... feel free to have other opinions ... don`t take these comments tooo serious ... please have fun! :-) ]

"You can hide nothing on the goban."
Audouard, Pierre

No comments: